Features a delicatewoven silver celtic knot.
Sterling Silver 925
Amber- Amber is fossilized tree sap making it a soft and fragile, but beautiful and special gem in jewelry. Remember to take off amber jewelry when washing hands and showering. Do not polish stoneface. As a fossil, amber brings to the wearer old energy and with that, powerful wisdom. Amber is both known to be protective and healing.
Sweet As Honey-Amber Earring
- Don’t wear Silver Jewelry while exercising or going in a pool, ocean, or lake.
- Tarnish is natural for sterling silver
- Use a designated, non-abrasive polishing cloth rather than harsh silver polish.
- Amber can’t be worn in ANY water
- Amber absorbs water and it will be exteremly damaging to your piece.
- All stones range in hardness.