Roman Glass and Freshwater Pearl with Chain
This piece is a wearable artifact from the Roman empire, featuring glass that was recovered from this glorious period of history by skilled archaeologists. This pendant is hand-set in gleaming, textured sterling silver for an unmistakable elegance.
Sterling Silver 925
18in chain is included with pendant. The chain was handmade for this specific pendant by the jeweler.
Front and back of pendant are featured.
- Don’t wear Silver Jewelry while exercising or going in a pool, ocean, or lake.
- Tarnish is natural for sterling silver
- Use a designated, non-abrasive polishing cloth rather than harsh silver polish.
- Amber and Opals can’t be worn in ANY water.
- All stones range in hardness.