Roman Glass and Freshwater Pearl Earrings
This piece is a wearable artifact from the Roman empire, featuring glass that was recovered from this glorious period of history by skilled archaeologists. These earrings are hand-set in gleaming, textured sterling silver for an unmistakable elegance.
Matching pendant add-on is included in 50% off (originally $248)
18in chain is included with pendant. The chain was handmade for this specific pendant by the jeweler.
Sterling Silver 925
- Don’t wear Silver Jewelry while exercising or going in a pool, ocean, or lake.
- Tarnish is natural for sterling silver
- Use a designated, non-abrasive polishing cloth rather than harsh silver polish.
- Amber and Opals can’t be worn in ANY water.
- All stones range in hardness.